The land, its lakes and its bounty. The nature that inspires us.
(available Tuesday through Friday)
- Two nights’ accommodation in a double superior room (breakfast included)
- One gastronomic lunch or dinner in the Atrio restaurant (does not include wine)
- One casual lunch or dinner
- Champagne and gourmet ham aperitif at the hotel
- A visit to Monfragüe National Park complete with a gourmet picnic lunch. This park is home to the largest population of imperial eagles in the world and one of the last redoubts of the Iberian lynx. UNESCO declared it an official biosphere reserve in 2003.
- Price (for two, based on double occupancy): 2,000 € (including VAT)
- Supplement for Jr. Suite: 300 €
- Supplement for full suite: 500 €